Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Lately, I have been all about pushing handcrafted products. It's nothing against corporations, but I feel like it's time that we started getting back to the basics and really helping out our friends and neighbors. I've discovered an affinity for learning how to do my own crafts and I blame Pinterest! Something about being on that highly addictive website makes me feel like I can do anything! I even overcame a decade long aversion to yarn and felt because I absolutely loved the way that the wreaths look.




My next craft has been making burlap wall hangings. I adore these! Who knew burlap was so fun to work with? Messy, yes. But definitely fun!





What handcrafted items are you busy with?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Additional Options
Follow Me on Pinterest

Like Windsor Hills Wicks & Lather on Facebook!